The image was coloured with ProMarkers and I added Glossy Accents to the eyes and a little clear Spica glitter pen on various parts of the image. I then cut the image out using a nestabilities 'pinked' circle die, layering this up on to a piece of dark green pearlised card cut out with a slightly larger die from the same set. The sentiment is from an Art House set of Christmas sentiments and cut out with a smaller pinked circle die.
I printed out the background papers from an Elusive Image CD on to white pearlised paper. The dark green layer on the left is the same pearlised card as used on the image background layer, then embossed with a snow storm Cuttlebug embossing folder. Finally, I added three bits of Card Candy in white pearl to the bottom of the green mat and three clear gems to the sentiment layer.
This was a fun card to make and, for the first time, this year I have actually acted on my New Year Resolution and started my Christmas card production early!!!! My plan is to make at least two cards each week so as to avoid the last minute panic next november!
I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog today, tomorrow I have another creation for you and hope you will visit again.