Tuesday 19 January 2010

Mouserkin Dreams


Today I have a little card to share with you on which I used one of the adorable Mouserkins stamps from Faerie Song Art Stamps.  I was so lucky to have won this stamp for my entry on the FSAS group challenge on Paper Craft Planet recently.  There's a new challenge every two weeks and Heather of FSAS is the very generous sponsor of a stamp of your choice as the prize for each challenge.  Well worth entering, why not have a go yourself :o)

These stamps are just so sweet and when the details of the Let's Get Stamping challenge over on Craftbubble this week included using spring colours, I immediately thought to use this sweet Mouserkin image for my entry, using the sketch provided.

The DPs are magazine freebies and I added a piece of white lacy card, punched out with one of my Martha Stewart border punches.  The image was coloured with ProMarkers and I added some Glossy Accents dusted with Glamour Dust to the star on the top right of the image to give it dimension and sparkle.  The two little pink buttons came from my stash, I cut out the image by hand and the white layer under the image was cut with a petite scallop circle nestabilities die. 

A nice unfussy sketch to work this this week and, as I didn't add a sentiment to the front, the card could be used for any occasion.

Thanks for dropping by today, I appreciate your support.  Please come visit again when I will have more creations to share with you.  I love feedback so if you'd care to leave me a comment I'd be so happy.
hugs
wynneth
x

3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Just too much cuteness for mere mortals here Wynneth. What a gorgeous card and I love the pepperminty colours too. Lauren x

Debs M said...

Love the delicate pastel bp's and the image is gorgeous! Beautifully coloured and well matched to the papers x

Annie said...

very pretty card Wynneth, those soft colours work so well with the dreamy image.
hugs, annie x