Wednesday 6 January 2010

Whimsical Ink Sorority Blog

Today is the official release day for two wonderful new stamps from Queen Kat Designs.  This week I am showcasing the first of them "Awaiting The Moment".  She is a real beauty and yet another amazing design by the very talented Maigan Lynn.  I have created a card using this lovely stamp and you can view it here on the WIS blog.  There are more great creations from the DT in the QKD Gallery, why not take a look, you're sure to be inspired by the wonderful work on there !  If you missed monday's QKD blog hop, it's not too late to do it now.  The DT have created some amazing projects for you, start here if you'd like to hop now.

1 comment:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Fab card and I really do enjoy the weekly blog hop Wynneth. Awaiting the Moment is such a beautiful image and I love the colours you've used. Its a lovely sketch this week too. Might have to go in my sketch book for the future. Hmmm. Happy Wednesday, Lauren x