Tuesday 12 January 2010

Royal Kat Wednesday

I can't believe it is wednesday again already, where did that last week go?  January is certainly speeding along at a fast pace!

Once again I have a card to show to you over on the Whimsical Ink Sorority Blog which is where I and my WIS Sisters work with the delightful Mermaid stamps designed by the very talented Maigan Lynn, creating projects to share with you

My card for today showcases the newly-released Hearts on my Sleeves stamp from Queen Kat Designs which is available in the QKD Store.  I hope you'll drop over to the WIS blog to check my project out, together with the other inspirational work by the DT which you'll find on the blog. 

Thanks for stopping by today, I do appreciate your support and hope you'll return and allow me to share my work with you again soon.

I love reading feedback comments, so would be so happy if you left one here and/or on the WIS blog.

hugs
wynneth
x

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Will go check it out in a mo
Kathyk