Friday 8 January 2010

Vintage Baby

I am sharing with you today another of my entries for this week's Let's Get Stamping challenge over on Craftbubble.  This is the second newly released Sugar Nellie stamp I bought just before Christmas.  This one is called Vintage Baby and I love this image. 

I coloured it with ProMarkers and Copics and added clear Spica glitter pen to the cloud to make it sparkle.  The background papers are from my stash.

I did change the sketch around somewhat for this card, but all the main elements of the sketch are included.   The sentiment, as on yesterday's card, was in my stamp stash and I don't know the manufacturer unfortunately. 

Thanks for visiting today, I appreciate your support and hope you'll stop by again soon.
hugs
wynneth
x

5 comments:

Junie said...

Another STUNNING card Wynneth !!! Its is freezing here today in Paisley, Scotland and now we have freezing fog. Hope you are staying warm and safe !!!!

Annie said...

Hi Wynneth! Your babies are adorable! Please let me know when you are free to stamp and I'll be there (gotta get some card first though)
hugs, annie x

Clare Lloyd said...

another gorgeous sugar nellie stamp wynneth!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Awwwww, sweet. Actually, that little cloud looks really comfy. Do you reckon there's room for me...? lauren x

Kathyk said...

Super card Wynneth. That's funny Lauren - I was JUST thinking how snuggly that little cloud looked - it would seem like it might be awfully crowded there.
Kathyk