Thursday 30 June 2011

Choccie Box



Today's project is a little box/carrier I made to hold some mini choccie bars for the daughter of my crafting pal Jayne.  I wanted to take a small gift with me when we met up with them last week in Pentewan in Cornwall, where they were camping for a week.  

Here's a side view

The template for the box/carrier is available here on the Cards etc Challenge Blog for a donation and I'm entering their challenge #8 with my project. 

The papers were from my stash and the little doggie image is a Kan Ban stamp which I stamped with Memento Ink then coloured with Copics.  Seren loves my little dog Tilly, so I thought this image was perfect.
Finally, here's a view of the back. 

It was a fun project to make and I shall be making more of them in the future as small gifts for friends.

I'm off to Bristol today to spend a crafty weekend with a couple of pals, finishing with a trip to Artstamps at Newbury Racecourse before heading home on the train on sunday evening.  It promises to be a blast and fingers crossed that a few other pals will be able to join us on sunday at Newbury.  I'm sure I'll have piccies to share with you once I'm home again !

Thanks for visiting, hope you enjoyed today's project. 



STOP PRESS - BREAKING NEWS !!
I just heard that Queen Kat Designs are having a mega sale this weekend - 40% off their grey rubber stamps so head over there to pick up a bargain or two !

4 comments:

Brandi said...

This is just the cutest thing Wynneth! :) Adore it! Smiles ~ Brandi

Jayne Hayward said...

It was so nice to meet up with you all whilst we were on holiday. The choc box you have made for Seren is gorgeous especially the little doggy. The chocs were very nice too lol!

Have a lovely time this weekend.

Jayne xx

Kathyk said...

FABULOUS project from you Wynneth and I cannot tell you how much fun I reckon we are going to have this weekend - let's get those fingers inky!!!

Kathyk

Annie said...

I love your delicious gift carrier Wynneth, and just fabulous with chocolate and a wee pup too! enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x