Sunday 26 June 2011

Thinking of You

Sadly I seem to have been making far too many Sympathy cards in the past few weeks.  I created this one to send to my pal Annie who's Beloved Dad passed away recently.  I know it will be a stressful day today with the Funeral to cope with, so I wanted to just let her know that I was thinking of her and her family.  

I used a deckle edge C6 base card and a Clean and Simple design using an Inkadinkadoo stamp and Rich Cocoa Memento ink.  After stamping the image I added touches of Platinum Stickles

That's it from me for today, I have another of these difficult cards to make to send to my Cousin who's Wife passed away last weekend so I'd better get busy as it needs to be posted today. 

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

I think that Inkadinkado image/sentiment makes for a perfect card and your choice of CAS is perfect for the occasion

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

How beautiful. I love your muted colourscheme. What a shame your card is for such a sad occasion. I know Annie will be so touched that you're thinking of her.

Lx

Jayne Hayward said...

I am pretty sure that Annie will really appreciate this as she will love to know that her friend is thinking of her and her family at this sad time.

Jayne xx

Annie said...

thank you so much for your beautiful card Wynneth, and for your love and support.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

So beautiful card! I love soft colours and all great details :)
Bed Bug Protectors