Tuesday 21 June 2011

Winter Snow Scene

The theme for this week's challenge #71 on I ♥ Promarkers is 'Anything Goes' and our prize sponsor is Digi Doodle Shop.

I've used the 'Winter Snow Scene' digi from DDS for my DT project, coloured with Promarkers and lots of Star Dust Stickles for the snow.

I created a scallped oval base card using a large nestie in my Grand Calibur.  The image was attached over a layer cut from SU! Garden Green with a spellbinders Fleur de Lis Square die.

Trees were cut from the SU! card with a Marianne's Die, flowers were created using Nellie Snellen Punch & Emboss sets and the green gems were from my stash.

I hope you will enter the challenge this week, it's great to see everyone's fabulous creations.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

This is brilliant Wynneth, love the way you have used the die cut trees to frame the tree snow scene Hugs Heidi x

Kathyk said...

FABULOUS Wynneth - still loving green! The shaped card is a great addition too.

Kathyk

Annie said...

just beautiful! I love the scallop shape and those trees, both diecut and in the image. and of course, the sparkle!
hugs, annie x