Thursday 2 June 2011

I'm soooo... happy !

... to find that my Visitor Counter has now returned - I had hoped that if I just waited patiently it would be restored, just like my Followers and when I logged in, there it was ! 

I've made another entry for this week's Less is More challenge, this time I selected the bottom right corner square in which to add my image. 

I used the gorgeous Ruffled Bloom by Stampendous, stamped off the page on to a layer cut with a large scallop circle nestie die using Memento Brick Red ink.  The sentiment stamped just below the bloom is from Crafty Individuals.  Finally attaching over two more layers, one in brown and another from the same pink cardstock as the image layer, before adding some Copper Stickles to the centre dots on the bloom.

The base card is 6x6 scalloped bright white.

I've just spent a couple of days near Porthleven in Cornwall with my Dad, Brother and family which was a great short break.  The house they've rented is fantastic and there was more than enough room for us to stay the night last night.  The weather wasn't too good, but today the sun has started shining and the temperature has increased, so I'm sure they'll enjoy their last couple of days even more.  It was great fun having sheep at the bottom of the garden !

12 comments:

Jayne Hayward said...

Love the flower you have used very clean and simple! What an amazing house you staying in and love your little friends lol! Looking foward to coming to Cornwall and hopefully meeting up. Seren cant wait to see Tilly!

Jayne xx

Kathyk said...

Who'd have thought that TTWD would have collie tendencies!! Looks like a fab couple of days and I bet your dad was well pleased to see you all.

Thanks for sharing

Kathyk

Kathyk said...

So carried away by your pics that I forgot to say how fab you LIM card it - love that bloom and stamping off the edge worked so well with your scalloped shape - smashing

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

The stamp you used here Wynnwth is so lovely, I think I would have liked to have seen ALL of it!
It's so pretty!
Thanks so much for another submission.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

G Peplow said...

Love your card, and look at the fun you're having, thanks for sharing:0) xxx
p.s love Cornwall too :0) xxx

Annie said...

another simply elegant card Wynneth. looks like your family will have some good weather for the rest of their holiday!
hugs, annie x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

What a cute Cas card Wynneth. I'm loving that house, what a beautiful place to spend a well earned break.
Hugs, Katie xx

Susan said...

I love that ruffled bloom! Makes a very pretty card!
My card is HERE

Lauren Hatwell said...

OooooOOOOOooooohhhhhh....I WANT SHEEP at the bottom of my garden too....hmph! No fair.... Glad to hear you had a lovely time Wynneth. Looks beautiful. Lx

Carol said...

Lovely card and what a great place to stay. Carol x

Loli said...

Hello Wynneth, thank you very much for to visit my blog every week, i'm so happy to see you, thank you for yours comments...
Very beautiful CAS card Wynneth, i love this stamp and i love this house BEEEEE, beautiful place for relax.
I'm Pisces too:D, St. Patrick day.
a hug from Palma de Mallorca

kelly said...

Love the flower inside the flower shape, great idea!
Kelly xx