Sunday 5 June 2011

LIM - Monochrome

We've got a monochrome theme for this week's Less is More Challenge, I do love monochrome so this isn't too much of a hardship for me !!

I've just been working with some new designs for Queen Kat Stamps this week, the Pisces image is one of them and is just perfect for the LIM monochrome challenge.

I coloured the image with Copics, cut it out with a plain circle nestie and layered it over another slightly larger circle cut from blue card.  The sentiment was created on my PC and I added a little Crystal Stickles around the edges of image and sentiment layers.

Simple and with lots of white space - so I hope it fits the bill !

Thanks for dropping by to see my project, I hope to see you again real soon.

19 comments:

Chrissie said...

These are cute fishes Wynneth, thanks so much for a second contribution this week! I love monochrome too!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Jayne Hayward said...

This is gorgeous. Love the colour you chose to use with the white and the stamped image is lovely.

Jayne xx

Ang C said...

A gorgeous card - love the colour you have used

Kathyk said...

Yes, they had me hooked at monochrome too!

This is another fab entry from you Wynneth - you gonna go for a third?

Kathyk

Jan said...

Gorgeous card, love it xx Jan

Pauline said...

Fab images, and a gorgeous colour too.

Jill said...

Hi Wynneth, What a lovely card! I do so love the image and how you have coloured it. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

Jill S

Sarn said...

Absolutely terrific.

Hugs, Sandra View my card HERE!

Mandi said...

What cute little fishes Wynneth
they look super in that circle
Thank you as always, specially for entering twice!
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Gorgeous card...love it ...
Hugs
sylvie
xxx

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card, I love the image
Beryl x

Diane said...

what a cute card...loving it!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Super cute fishes! They look beautiful in monochrome.
Sharon xx

Vicky Hayes said...

The colour is gorgeous and the fish are so cute I found myself wanting to shout out "No! don't touch the hook!" However, I'm sure no fish were harmed in the making of your card! Vx

Annie said...

ooo too cute!
hugs, annie x

Lynne said...

Super card. Those fishes are fab.
Lynne xxx

Suze Bain said...

What a fab stamp and beautifully coloured (I'm off to have a look at these stamps) xx

Susan said...

Awww...what cute little fishes, Wynneth! Love the color you chose...perfect for the fishes!

My card is HERE

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

NO wonder this caught my eye, it being a Pisces card, (I am Pisces) love the colour too, again a Pisces colour, fabulous card great sentiment