Tuesday 7 June 2011

Happy Birthday Queen Kat -please join in the birthday Hop !


Whooo....Hooo.... the Royal Court of Queen Kat Designs is in P.A.R.T.Y. mood today as it's Queen Kat herself - Vicki's - birthday :o) 

The DT got together and decided to run a special blog hop in celebration of this special day as a surprise for Vicki and if you didn't arrive here from Loretta's blog, then hop right back there to see the fabulous creation she has to share with you.  If you get lost just go back to the beginning on the QKD blog to check the links.  Have fun checking out all the DT birthday cards on show and leave a little lurve along the way and some birthday wishes for V if you please !

For my card I dug out one of the older stamps to feature, this one is Pirate Lolita, and I know that V loves anything purple. 

I coloured her with Copics, cut out with a plain oval nestie then attached over a slightly larger petite scallop oval cut from purple glitter paper.  Here's a closer view of the image and card shape.

The flower gems were in my stash, flower cut with a Marianne's die and I created the sentiment on my PC before cutting it out with the oval nestie. 

I hope you enjoy this 'blast from the past' Vicki and that you have a Fabulous Birthday Hun !  Off you go now, hopping along to see what awesomeness Gretchen has created for you.

10 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Wynneth this is gorjuss love it and I bet Kathy will too lol
Jacki xx

Junie said...

Morning Wynneth !!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW this card is just STUNNING and what a fab fab image I love it !! Your colouring is beautiful have a fab day !!!!

Kathyk said...

JackiD is not wrong Wynneth - Kathy LOVES all that glorious purpleness!

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Now that's a cool image Wynneth, a great style card all round. She's going to love it, great surprise! Katie x

Unknown said...

Wow, wow, wow - I love everything about this card it's absolutely gorgeous! Did I stamp that image last time I was at yours? if not guess I'll have to Monday!!!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super cute! I love your coloring. Awesome card. I hope you will make me a birthday card too (wink wink ;)

Holley
http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

fabulous card Wynneth and she's looking great in purple!
hugs, annie x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

p.s. my bday is on Dec 14th
I'm gonna be checking out your blog, lol!!

Smiles, Holley
http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/

Tkat said...

very beautiful card! love the papers...and the image is adorable! :)

Unknown said...

you made me cry. thank you so much Wynneth. this is the purrfect card. I will cherish it