Monday 27 June 2011

It's Hot, so Let's Have Icecream !

Here we are, the last tuesday in June already so I thought I'd bring you a project showcasing the Queen Kat Designs June Kit from Myka Jelina.

It's fabulous and perfect for the warm summer weather when icecream is so great for cooling you down !

Well that's my excuse for eating icecream anyway !!! What's your favourite flavour ? Leave me a comment and let me know -mine is pistachio, with double choc chip as a close second.

I coloured this little Sweetie with Copics and stamped the sundae image a few times and cut them out after colouring. There's Glossy Accents on all the sundae glasses and cherries and also on the bows in her hair. The bp was from my stash and the image cut out with a nestie. The flower strip was cut with a Martha Stewart punch.

That's it from me for now, thanks for popping in to check today's project.   I hope you have a great day, whatever you have planned.

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super yummy card Wynneth.

Fave flavour? Well, I'm very fond of most chocolate flavours (unless combined with mint - yuk!) but I DOOOO love French Silk ice cream which I've not seen in the UK so I get my fix on forays to Publix!!!

Happy Monday

Kathyk

Jayne Hayward said...

This looks so yummy you could eat the icecream off the card lol! Love the image used and the colours.

Jayne xx

Debs M said...

mint choc chip, love the card, beautifully put together and coloured x

Annie said...

proper strawberry, gotta be Cornish as well though - proper job! a fabulous card Wynneth and love the colour and shine.
hugs, annie x