Wednesday 8 June 2011

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge #69 - sketch

This is my 2nd post of the day, if you are doing the Queen Kat Birthday Hop, please scroll down to check out my Birthday Card for Vicki.........

For this week's I ♥ Promarkers Challenge we have this sketch to work with.  I think it is a nice, simple and classic sketch which can be interpretted in so many different ways.  I had fun working with it and I hope you will too.  The Sponsor for this week's prize is Secret Crafter and the winner gets to choose 3 digis for their prize.
I chose one of the Sugar Nellie Sassy stamps for my DT card and some retro colours and papers as I think they compliment the image.

The papers are from the DCWV Pocket Full of Posies stack and I go back to it time and time again as it is one of my very favourite.

The image was coloured with Promarkers and I added Glossy Accents to her shoes, eyes and hair adornments.  I used a set of nestie dies to cut out the image and the pink layer underneath.  The sentiment is by Little Claire's and cut out with a nestie.

I used a Nellie Snellen set of dies in different sizes to create the flower and the ribbon is SU! seam binding, which is lovely to use and the colours match their cardstock colours exactly.

I'm looking forward to seeing your entries for the challenge this week.  Thanks for dropping by to check out my DT card.  Happy Crafting !

3 comments:

Jayne Hayward said...

absolutely gorgeous - love the colours chosen, the dp, image and the flower.

Jayne xx

Annie said...

lovin' the pink and orange mix on this one Wynneth!
hugs, annie x

Kathyk said...

Smashing - not going to say a word about the fab colours - as Jayne and Annie beat me to it!

Kathyk