Monday 13 June 2011

Happy Birthday Square





I'm squeezing in another entry for this week's Less is More challenge.  Very different from my last entry and In fact I made three cards in this design using slightly different sentiments and colour ways. 



I now have a nice little set of simple birthday cards in stock which I feel would be fine for a male or female birthday.  Here's another of them in a different set of colours.






Here's the final card of the trio.

The sentiment frame is a stamp from 'I brake for stamps' and the circular sentiment is from Lili of Valley. 

In the set there is an empty space in the centre of the circles and a number of different words, enabling you to create just the right sentiment for the card you are making.

These will be my last LIM entry for this week, I have projects scheduled on here for every day, so there'll be something new to see if you care to stop by again during the week.
.
Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

Mandi said...

They look FAB Wynneth
Very creative
Thank you again
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"

Susan said...

You'll be all set for any upcoming birthdays! Love the bright colors...and that stamps pretty cool...making it so you can change the sentiment inside.
My Card

Kathyk said...

Smashing idea and super in masculine colours as a quick (ish) guy card - FAB idea

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

My Goodness Wynneth you've really gone to town!
Thanks so much, these are great.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Sarah said...

great job - I love tones of the second one...
Sarah at 194

Aileen said...

These are fun, Wynneth. x