Wednesday 17 November 2010

Another little Christmas creation

Welcome dear Reader ! Today I'm sharing another of the little 4 x 4 cards I've been making to sell at a local village craft fair at the end of this month.

The image layer was cut with my Spellbinders Eyelet Squares die set. I stamped the holly and baubles from a set by Papermania and coloured with Copics.

The flowers were cut with Nellie Snellen Punch & Emboss punches in two sizes and the faux pearls in the centres created with a Pearl Maker pen by Waco.  The colour I used for this card is called Crystal but it looks very pearl-like and could be coloured with Copics or Promarkers to match the colours you are using on your project.  I got my Pearl Makers from Cuddly Buddly at the NEC recently.

That's it from me today, hope to see you again real soon, til then - Happy Crafting !
hugs
wynneth
x

4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

So sweet Wynneth. I do love that image. Its so festive. Lx

Kathyk said...

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIGHTFUL and should really sell well. GOOD LUCK at the craft fayre

Kathyk

Unknown said...

It's beautiful Wynneth and those flowers are gorgeous.

Annie said...

still catching up with you Wynneth! love this little cutie, great details and cute stamp.
hugs, annie x