Tuesday 23 November 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge #42 - Anything Goes (with a bit of sparkle if you wish)


There's a new challenge up on the I ♥ Promarkers Challenge Blog today.  This week the theme is 'Anything Goes' with the option of adding sparkle if you wish.  Our sponsor for this week is Digi Doodle Shop.

For my DT card I chose this really cute Snowman and Friends image from DDS.  I decided to stick to a mostly white on white colour scheme, I do so love white on white it just makes the few coloured parts of the image pop right off the page.

The corners were created using Marianne Designs dies and I added Glamour Dust over Glossy Accents to his hat trims and to sparkle up the snow a bit.  A little Stardust Stickles added around the edges of the image layer and some small clear gems in the corners and I called this card finished.  Nice and simple but effective I think.

I do hope you'll submit an entry for the challenge this week, myself and the other DT members love visiting your blogs to see your creations.

That's all from me today folks, til I see you again - Happy Crafting !
hugs
wynneth
x

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Awesomely sparkly it is too Wynneth.

Kathyk

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!1

Jacki Daniels said...

Hiya Wynneth can you pop over to my blog there is something waiting for you and your dad
Jacki xx

Kathyk said...

Hi Wynneth - pop over to my blog and you will see that I have left you something too. I suspect its the same something so-one for you and one for your dad then!!!
Kathyk

Annie said...

another fabulous card Wynneth - beautiful in white with just a hint of colour in the image.
hugs, annie x

Janice said...

Great card, very fitting with all the snow that we have! Jx