Monday 1 November 2010

Dreamy Anna Belle


Happy Tuesday to you, hope it's a good one!

Today it's the weekly blog hop for Queen Kat Designs and the card I'm sharing with you is my DT project for the Whimisical Ink Sorority blog.  I do like to share my qkd work on here with my readers too, but if you'd like to follow the hop, just start here and follow the links.

As it's a new month, we have luscious new stamps to play with and I got the delightful Anne Belle Fairy, isn't she adorable?

The Team are working with a sketch this week and although the sketch includes circles, my image better suited rectangular layers and I moved the elements around a little. I chose this dreamy set of pastel shades as I love how they just blend together perfectly, using Copics and Promarkers to colour the image. I used a scrap of pale lilac card and a Cuttlebug embossing folder to create the element at the bottom. The lovely dotty ribbon was a purchase during my recent visit to Orlando and I added Platinum Stickles around the edges of layers to bling them up a bit. Platinum is my very favourite Stickles at the moment, so you may well be seeing lots more of it!

I hope you'll drop by again tomorrow when I'll have another project to share with you, but til then - Happy Crafting!

hugs
wynneth
x

6 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Very lovely card Wynneth and love the colours too

Kathyk said...

I'm a convert to platinum stickles too, Wynneth. Smashing card you have there too

Kathyk

Unknown said...

It's beautiful Wynneth and I think it's good to change things with sketches.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Wynneth!! Love her!!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

She's a stunner alright Wynneth. Loving those stickles and the gorgeous black and white backing paper. Mmmmmm...lovely! Lx

Annie said...

a beautiful card Wynneth - I love the soft lilac shades.
hugs, annie x