Saturday 13 November 2010

To Someone Special


I do hope you are having a splendid weekend, I'm feeling much happier now that my Dad is well on the way to recovery.

As I'm still away from home and my own stash, I'm continuing to raid Dad's stash as I need to get on with my Christmas cards for this year. 

For today's card I used another of the adorable Lili of the Valley Christmas stamps - 'Dropping the Shopping' - I just love these stamps, they are too cute for words! 

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added Stardust Stickles to her hat and coat trim, cut her out with a set of labels 10 nestie dies then added this to a layer, cut with a slightly larger die from the same set, from purple pearl card then embossed.  The papers were a digi download from Cuddly Buddly and the snowflake ribbon created with a Martha Stewart punch.  The flowers were made using large and small Nellie Snellen cut & emboss punch sets from white pearl card and coloured with Promarkers.  Sentiment from Lili of the Valley stamped with purple ink.

Til next time - Happy Crafting!
hugs
wynneth
x

6 comments:

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita said...

Beautiful card Wynneth and I love the colors you used. I'm so glad your father is doing better.

Lauren Hatwell said...

So glad to hear Andy is on the mend Wynneth. What a weight of your mind. This card really is so lovely. I love the cute LOTV image, the beautiful colour and the pretty flowers. Such a pretty card. Lx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Such a lovely card- perfect in every way. Please pass my best wishes to Andy- it is great news that he is on the mend now. I hope you haven't used all his stash!!!! :)

Annie said...

just beautiful Wynneth! I am slow to get started on this frosty morning and have some chores to sort out down town. I'll ring you later to see if you are back home, or not.
take care.
hugs, annie x

Brandi said...

Gorgeous card Wynneth ~ love the colors and the snowflake border. Glad you Dad is recovering. Hugs ~ Brandi