Sunday 21 November 2010

Cuddly Buddly Cosy Christmas Challenge


Cuddly Buddly are launching their very first challenge on their blog and we are asked to create a 'Cosy Christmas' project which must have Cuddly Buddly products used on it.  There is a prize of £20 to spend in their store, so well worth submitting an entry.

For my entry, I've used this adorable 'Toby Tumble Pulling the Sledge' image, I just love this little sweetie !

I coloured him with Promarkers and Copics and cut out the image layer with a Beaded Circles nestabilities die.  Inked with Bundled Sage Distress Ink whilst the die was still in place.  I added Glamour Dust over Glossy Accents on the bobble of his hat.  The background papers are from the Toby Tumbles Christmas Papers set of digi downloads.  Flowers were created using two sizes of Nellie Snellen Punch & Emboss punches, with Waco Pearl Maker pen in Crystal added to the centres.  For the snowflake edging I used a Martha Stewart border punch and the ribbon was from my stash.  The sentiment was in my box of ready stamped sentiments waiting to be coloured.

I now have my fingers crossed that mine will be lucky number entry that wins the prize!

See you again soon I hope, til then - Happy Crafting !
hugs
wynneth
x

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

Wynneth, this is just gorgeous. Your colouring is brill. I wondered how it looked so bright...now I know, lol. I'm beginning to want Copics myself but oh, what a price!!!!

Lia said...

hi wynneth,
your card is so lovely I love the digi it;s one of my favorites hugs lia

Junie said...

Morning Wynneth !!! I just ADORE this card !! It is beautiful !!

Kathyk said...

That bundles sage is just perfect and I love your new nestie - fab card from you, as always

Kathyk

PinksyDoodles said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Wynneth! I love how you have inked the nestie.
Thank you for joining our first ever challenge at Cuddly Buddly and good luck!
Clare x

Ali Watson said...

A fab creation Wynneth this is one of my favourite of the TT range. Thanks for joining in out first Cuddly Buddly challenge. hope to see you again next time. Hugs Ali x

Lauren Hatwell said...

What a cutie! Top card there Wynneth. Lx

Brandi said...

Beautiful card Wynneth! It is elegant and cute such a difficult combo to pull off, but it works so wonderfully on your card! :)

Annie said...

Wynneth your card is gorgeous and I am so happy you joined in with our very first challenge on the Cuddly Buddly blog. Your cute Toby Tumble is beautifully coloured and I love the Nestie circle mat - bundled sage is now on my shopping list!
hugs, annie x